Thursday, August 4, 2011


Two weeks ago my husband and I put in an offer on a house in California. It was an active short sale, and they usually don't go well unless the offer is close to what the seller's bank has approved for a listing price. Our offer was close. The sellers accepted it, but we haven't heard from their bank yet. 

So we wait, and wait, watching the clock, listening for the phone, anxious to make plans but needing, instead,

to wait.

signature courtesy of