Thursday, August 12, 2010

August Days...


The middle of August has arrived and school will be back in session in a few short weeks. This summer, I have been able to clarify my action research problem statement, locate and read literature articles, and develop skills that will assist in my action research analysis, design, development and implementation. I have strengthened my relationships with team members and critical friends. I know that they will assist me with feedback and guidance in both of my cycles. Although I am apprehensive of my work load during the school year, I am also anxious to begin my research cycles. I am excited to be working with a new group of students and to continue my team teaching in 4th grade math. Each school year brings new challenges, but with those challenges come new learning and opportunities to make a difference in the learning my students acquire. I don’t know how I will accomplish all that I still have before me, but I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

signature courtesy of graphicsfactory.com