Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BP4_web20Tool_screenr

My web 2.0 tool for this week is screenr, a free alternative to screenflow. It can't do as much, but hey, it's free! It can also publish your videos directly to twittr or youtube. I'm sure that I'll use it often. As school districts encounter tighter and tighter budget constraints, teachers will need to find more creative ways to incorporate technology into their classrooms and instruction. With additional pressures to differentiate, teachers need to find creative ways to reach all of the students in their classroom. Tools such as screenr may be very useful in accomplishing this task. I learned about screenr from one of the educational blogs I follow: Free Technology for Teachers . I've found that these blogs have led me to many tools that might otherwise have taken me a very long time to learn about. The blogs I've been following that have been the most useful are iLearntechnology and Free Technology for Teachers. Be sure to check them both out and let me know what you think!I'm looking forward to checking your blogs, finding new tools and information, and seeing if there are additional posts I should be following.


1 comment:

  1. Catherine I will defiantly use screenr. I love free and I agree with budgets getting tighter we teachers have to use all the free stuff we can find. My students are very visual learners for the most part so this would be a great way to differentiate instruction. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

signature courtesy of graphicsfactory.com